Search This Blog

Monday 3 February 2014

Making pics for young people

PicassoHead
I am flat out like a lizard drinking, pitching two manuscripts today, so the last thing I needed was distraction from Book Chook, but that's what happened.  Curses on you, Book Chook!

I lost the best part of an hour , but I had loads of fun.

Here is the sort of thing I achieved.

The Book Chook page is about sites where kids can create pictures, so being a hopeless artist, I just had to give it a try.

It was dead easy! So I had to share it.

Warning Sign Generator
My recommendation:

Go to 
Book Chook Favourites - Online Image Makers 
 and have a play for yourself.


RedKid

And now I'm getting back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I thought there would at least be a warning sign for pollies not to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think again

    "Will you walk into my parlour," said the spider to the fly....

    ReplyDelete